For every traveler or outdoor sports enthusiast, having high-quality appropriate apparel is essential. But looking for comfortable, durable, stylish outdoor clothing seems to be hard for many customers. Don’t panic! We are here with the top 9+ best outdoor clothing brands in the world to help.
After weeks of research, we’re happy to provide our in-depth guide to the best outdoor clothing brands. Without further ado, these are the best and trendiest 10 brands right now.
- 1 1 Patagonia – Affordable Brands for Your Next Trip
- 2 2 Arc’teryx – Outdoor Clothing For Your Budget An
- 3 3 Marmot – The Difference Working With an Expert Makes
- 4 4 The North Face – Brands for Men, Women, and Kids
- 5 5 REI Co-op – Exploring the World of Outdoor Clothing Brands
- 6 6 Houdini – For Your Budget And Lifestyle
- 7 7 Eddie Bauer – For Every Type of Adventure
- 8 8 KÜHL – Adventure Clothes for Your Next Trip to the Wilderness
- 9 9 Norrøna – Difference Between High-End vs. Low-Cost Outdoor Clothing Brands??
- 10 10 Outdoor Research – for Ultralight Traveling
- 11 11 About Dony Garment
- 12 12 Conclusion
1 Patagonia – Affordable Brands for Your Next Trip
- Location: Ventura, California
- Popular products: Down Sweater, Retro-X® Fleece, and Capilene
- What we like: Attractive and practical design with a strong emphasis on sustainability.
- What we don’t like: Arc’teryx still leads the charge in technical mountain apparel.
Founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, Patagonia, Inc. is an American clothing company that specializes in outdoor clothing. Its product line covers a wide range of clothing, from light outdoor wear to underwear and ski gear.
Patagonia is a prominent and environmentally-friendly brand in the field of recycled clothing. The majority of its materials are recyclable or natural, which reduces the use of petroleum-based fibers.
2 Arc’teryx – Outdoor Clothing For Your Budget An
- Location: North Vancouver, Canada
- Popular products: Atom LT, Beta AR, and Alpha SV
- What we like: Top-end quality, craftsmanship, and stylish.
- What we don’t like: Very pricey, and some might not like the trim fit.
Dave Lane founded Arc’teryx in 1991. The name symbolizes the brand’s emphasis on innovation and product development.
Arc’teryx creates high-quality gear for all types of adventures, including hiking, rock climbing, and other outdoor sports. The brand is well-known also for their high-quality clothes and a broad range of accessories.
3 Marmot – The Difference Working With an Expert Makes
- Location: Rohnert Park, CA
- Popular products: Neothermo, Montreal, and Minimalist
- What we like: Excellently designed and manufactured mountain gear.
- What we don’t like: A step down in quality since they were bought out by K2.
Since 1974, Marmot has evolved to become one of the most well-known companies in the outdoor apparel industry. They stand out from the crowd due to their goods’ excellent performance and quality at a friendly-budget price.
Marmot primarily uses nylon or polyester for their jackets to make sure their manufacturing is sustainable. Overall, Marmot offers a wide range of pricing, including some that are reasonably priced.
4 The North Face – Brands for Men, Women, and Kids
- Location: Alameda, California
- Popular products: Denali, Innovative in ’92, and McMurdo
- What we like: Great guarantee and some well-respected insulation collections.
- What we don’t like: Their sizing is somewhat limited.
The North Face was established in 1966 in the U.S. Several high-end manufacturers are famous for their fabric technology, but few offer as many options as The North Face does.
If you are an enthusiastic athlete and outdoor enthusiast, The North Face is an ideal choice. Customers not only like their jacket quality and durability but also its flexibility.
This company offers softshells, hard shells, down-insulated puffer jackets, and any other style of jacket you might want. Besides clothing, The North Face also specializes in luggage, backpacks, and sleeping bags.
5 REI Co-op – Exploring the World of Outdoor Clothing Brands
- Location: Kent, Washington
- Popular products: Stormhenge Down Hybrid, XeroDry, and Stormhenge
- What we like: The quality is on-par or better than other brands at the same price.
- What we don’t like: Can’t compete with the fit and finish of Arc’teryx and Patagonia.
REI Co-Op is REI’s outdoor clothing brand. According to the firm, it creates outdoor gear to “break down barriers like cost, activity level, and sizing to get everyone outside.”
One of REI Co-strongest Op’s selling points is its affordability. Today, the firm uses high-end textiles from companies like PrimaLoft, Pertex, and Gore.
Their icon items such as the Stormhenge Down Hybrid Jacket, XeroDry, and Stormbolt rain jackets are well-known for durability.
6 Houdini – For Your Budget And Lifestyle
- Location: Sweden
- Popular products: Surpass 2.5L hardshell, Power Houdi
- What we like: Environmentally-friendly products.
- What we don’t like: Lacks of choice.
Houdini is an environmentally aware business that creates extreme sports clothing with an emphasis on sustainability. The firm is well-known for its creative use of textiles.
Many of Houdini’s clothes are reusable. Furthermore, the business allows consumers to rent its highest-performance gear. This ensures that a ski jacket worn once is not discarded in the future.
7 Eddie Bauer – For Every Type of Adventure
- Location: Bellevue, Washington
- Popular products: MicroTherm and CirrusLite
- What we like: A storied mountain brand with over 100 years of experience in the industry.
- What we don’t like: Popularity has waned over the years.
Eddie Bauer is currently a favorite among many explorers looking for technical clothing at a reasonable price. Their product line includes styles ranging from light tops to high-performance coats. These items meet a wide range of demands and requirements for outdoor activities.
They don’t just use natural down but rather Thermafill® polyester and StormDown for insulation, which work significantly better in wet situations.
8 KÜHL – Adventure Clothes for Your Next Trip to the Wilderness
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Popular products: Renegade and Arktik Down
- What we like: Affordable mountain clothing.
- What we don’t like: Utilitarian styling can be polarizing.
KÜHL has created a reputation with its assortment of trousers and mountain clothing. The majority of their hiking pants cost less than $100, making them one of the cheapest brands. In addition to pants, they sell tops, outerwear, and accessories for both men and women.
9 Norrøna – Difference Between High-End vs. Low-Cost Outdoor Clothing Brands??
- Location: Lysaker, Norway
- Popular products: Trollveggen, Lofoten, and Falketind
- What we like: Arc’teryx-level quality and performance.
- What we don’t like: Expensive, technical, and limited availability in the U.S.
Norrøna is for anybody who appreciates well-designed, high-quality, practical, and long-lasting outdoor clothing.
Their values of innovation and enthusiasm form their design philosophy – Loaded Minimalism. This concept represents their desire to create clean goods with all important elements.
10 Outdoor Research – for Ultralight Traveling
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Popular products: Helium II, Ferrosi, and Crocodile
- What we like: Their in-house waterproofing is worth money.
- What we don’t like: Their down jackets do not include hydrophobic down.
Outdoor Research produces high-quality apparel and bivy bags and excels in rainwear in particular. Their items are lightweight, breathable, and weather-resistant, thanks to advanced materials from Gore-Tex and Pertex.
11 About Dony Garment
Dony Garment is a Vietnamese garment manufacturer. We provide high-quality clothing, mainly uniforms, and workwear for clients at a lower-than-average cost. They are specialized in producing ordered clothes for domestic and oversea companies.
For all of your work uniforms and gear, DONY provides extra services such as direct embroidery, bespoke emblems, and screen printing. They aim to show that Vietnam can do great things by providing unrivaled service at competitive prices to large and small businesses.
We hope you enjoyed our post on the top 9+ best outdoor clothing brands in the world. We have provided a great selection of the best outdoor clothing brands in the world.
Each of them has its unique selling point. Choosing which brand to buy is largely a matter of personal preference. Thanks for reading! Happy buying!
|✅ Patagonia||⭐ Affordable Brands for Your Next Trip|
|✅ Arc’teryx||⭐ Outdoor Clothing For Your Budget An|
|✅ Marmot||⭐ The Difference Working With an Expert Makes|
|✅ The North Face||⭐ Brands for Men, Women, and Kids|
|✅ REI Co-op||⭐ Exploring the World of Outdoor Clothing Brands|
|✅ Houdini||⭐ For Your Budget And Lifestyle|
|✅ Eddie Bauer||⭐ For Every Type of Adventure|
|✅ KÜHL||⭐ Adventure Clothes for Your Next Trip to the Wilderness|
|✅ Norrøna||⭐ Difference Between High-End vs. Low-Cost Outdoor Clothing Brands??|
|✅ Outdoor Research||⭐ For Ultralight Traveling|