Every Employer Should Know This to Get the Ball Rolling…
Workers and employers are seeking new ways to provide service while keeping their workforce and others safe. Get information for implementing COVID-19 procedures to prevent exposure, infection, and spreading.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA
As the global economy has unlocked, now things are getting back to normal. The enthusiastic workforce has entered the workplace with a refreshed mind, zealous body and high motivation. But the situation is not completely the same as what it was before the pandemic. Months long lockdown has affected the employees both physically and psychologically.
As you know, although the situation is better the war is not over yet. We still need to take preventive measures and cooperate with each other to keep the world safe. The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) expressed its concern through the words of its Director Dr.Rochelle Walensky- “Now is not the time to relax COVID-19 restrictions” said Rochchelle during the team’s briefing.
The World Health Organisation has also sung in the same tune as CDC saying, “The World Health Organization (WHO) advises the use of masks as part of a comprehensive package of prevention and control measures to limit the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.”
- 1 The Roles of Employers and Workers in Responding to COVID-19
- 2 Whether ‘To Or Not To’ Provide Masks to Employees?
- 3 Advantages of Wearing a Face Mask at Workplace
- 4 How To Wear a Covid-19 Face Mask the Right Way
- 5 Precautions the employers in workplaces take to protect workers from covid-19
- 6 Do Employees Need to Maintain Social Distancing Even When They Are Wearing a Mask?
- 7 Customized Face Mask for Workplaces with Logo by Dony Garment
The Roles of Employers and Workers in Responding to COVID-19
Being a leader of the crew, the employers now, are in an unprecedented place in time. Since they are the one who is responsible for his/her entire workforce; not only for the work but caring for the health, hygiene and well being.
Due to the advent of the SARS-Cov-2 virus providing a safe, secure and ‘VIRUS-FREE’ environment is a prodigious challenge for employers around the globe.
But, the time is not to become distressed, fearful, and show the back to the virus. Rather, it is time; to face it! Fight with it! And, help the others to fight!
To cooperate with you in your task, here are some of the crucial things which an employer must know to lead his team from the front. So, if you are an employer, head-on; read the whole article and load all of your arsenals to kill the virus.
To learn more about the responsibilities of an employer you may visit the following link.
Whether ‘To Or Not To’ Provide Masks to Employees?
The first question that arises in the mind of everyone is- Whether to wear a mask at the
place of work or not? The answer is yes! Because you never know where the virus is? It can be anywhere on the desk, chairs, keyboard, canteen, to in the body of the employees sitting you in the meeting and even in the employer himself. Therefore employers can neither be irresponsible for themselves nor their employees. Hence, making a policy to wear a face mask mandatory in the office premises would be beneficial for everyone.
To seek the cooperation of everyone, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended that all people must wear cloth face coverings when in public and around other people. As well as, wearing cloth face coverings (if appropriate) for the work environment and job tasks.
Employers must not take this casually. Rather, this is extremely important because many people become Covid-19 positive but they don’t show any symptoms and become silent carriers of the virus unknowingly. The CDC also said, “Cloth face-coverings provide an extra layer to help prevent the respiratory droplets [that spread the infection] from travelling in the air and onto other people.”
But there exists an exception, where it is inappropriate to wear cloth face coverings in certain work-environments or during certain jobs such as- workers working in clinical settings who need Personal Protective Equipment(PPE) and not a cloth face mask.
Advantages of Wearing a Face Mask at Workplace
- A mask restricts the spread of respiratory droplets that might contain the Covid-19 virus to transit from the infected person to his colleagues.
- Wearing a mask can help to reduce the friction of employees for the infected person or for the one who was recovered because they are concerned about themselves catching the virus.
- Wearing a mask can increase the feeling of contribution, support, cooperation and accountability and among the employees to stop the spread of the deadly virus. As well as, in performing the regular tasks of their job.
- Wearing a mask also encourages the employees to take a step further by taking other preventive measures like washing the hands at regular intervals and maintaining a safe distance while working.
- In general, a face mask can save your skin and lungs from dust, dirt, smoke and germs and other kinds of impurities that are generally suspended in the air of factories.
How To Wear a Covid-19 Face Mask the Right Way
To know in detail about how the wear and manage the mask click here
Precautions the employers in workplaces take to protect workers from covid-19
The workplace guidance is given by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) (Alert, Guidance) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to describe how employers should develop adaptive plans and communicate those plans to their workforce to protect them from the deadly virus through effective training guide and training programmes. The following are the main points of those guidelines:
- They. Employers should determine workers exposure to risk and hazards. They should implement infection prevention plans and measures to reasonably address them with proper OSHA Standards.
- Employers should promote frequent and thorough washing of hands or sanitizing them with at least 60% alcohol hand sanitiser. Moreover, they also should encourage the workers to stay at home if sick.
- Employers should encourage the use of Cloth Face Mask in the workplace premises.
- They should organise frequent Training Programme to teach the employees proper respiratory etiquette, social distancing, and other steps they must take to protect themselves.
- Also, employers should ensure to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, sink handles, workstations, restroom stalls; at least every day or as frequently as possible.
To learn more about CDC’s guidelines on disinfecting and cleaning the workplaces click here.
Yes, Of course! Cloth face masks or coverings can reduce the chances of spreading the virus but they do not provide 100% protection against the virus hence maintaining a safe distance is essential even if you are wearing a mask. You may visit the following link to learn more about the topic.
Customized Face Mask for Workplaces with Logo by Dony Garment
Washable/Reusable (FDA, CE, TUV REACH)
A Vietnam based garment manufacturer company Dony Garment produces HIGH-QUALITY and PREMIUM MASK following all the guidelines given by both WHO and CDC. Having 3-layered protection the mask is capable of restricting 99.9 percent of bacteria as well as effective against the SARS-COV-2 virus.
“We at DONY have long recognised the need to adapt to the pandemic and use our expertise to meet the needs of medical professionals around the world,” said Mr. Henry Pham, CEO of DONY Garment Company. “We’re proud to have supported many countries’ healthcare systems with our high-quality protective face masks and medical clothing.”
Having passed the stringent quality tests the mask has got certification from some of the trusted health organisations around the world such as as- CE, FDA, TUV Reach, DGA etc.
Made by UNIQUE-NANO-SILVER TECHNOLOGY the mask has exceptional breathability as well as extremely effectiveness. Besides breathability, the mask is excellently comfortable to wear all day in any setting.
“The Dony Mask offers unbelievable protection from COVID-19, and other viruses, and it is very comfortable to wear. We know health professionals are going to embrace this product because of the many benefits associated with it and because this mask is affordable,” Pham said.
“All of Dony Mask products are sterilized by E.O. gas before reaching consumers, to ensure that the mask products are free from virus and bacteria.”
Dony’s wholesalers and distributors anywhere in the world, especially those based in the US, the Middle East, and the EU market. The company also offers free samples, trial orders and branding opportunities(custom logo/label/OEM-ODM). Moreover, the company stands behind its masks and offers a 100% Money-Back Guarantee on not following its quality and on-time delivery commitments.
Dony Mask has Exclusive Distributors in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Malaysia, UAE, Canada, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain.
Video about Dony Mask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmcXNj569lA
“Our customers are the most important shareholders we have as a company,” Pham said. “They are our greatest teachers and our best friends. So, we look at every transaction in that light. We want to fully stand behind every item that leaves our factory, because those users deserve nothing but the highest quality of product.
That stands true for everything we do at Dony; yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever. Those people that have used our products can attest to our ability, it’s on us to ensure that trust is not broken and reward those users, and our corporate partners, to continually deliver the highest quality products at a more than reasonable price. And that is exactly what we plan to continue to do.”
|⭐ Hotline||✅ +84985310123|
|⭐ Office & Sample Factory||✅ 142/4 Bau cat 2, 12 Ward, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet nam|
|⭐ Website||✅ https://garment.dony.vn/|
DONY MASK: The Covid-19 Mask – Premium Cloth Face Mask Manufacturer (washable/reusable, FDA/CE/DGA)