DONY Antivirus Face Masks – Premium Face Masks Supplier (Washable, Reusable) For COVID
A product includes 3-ply Protection: Water-resistant fabric, Filter bowl, Antibacterial fabric.
You can also check out an informative video on the same at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfFJ_7igaRE – wholesale face masks supplier (washable, reusable) – Vietnamese export factory face mask for COVID.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/qfFJ_7igaRE (Subtitles for languages: Vietnamese, English, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, German, Italian.)
For order inquiries for wholesale face masks washable for sale in Vietnam, Dony can be contacted for quality-assured supplies. Contact Dony today for wholesale face masks cloth for sale- manufacturer & export factory from Vietnam.
What are The Standards of A Good Antibacterial Fabric Mask?
When you buy any item to protect your health, it is critical to pick products that comply with general standards. The same rule applies to purchasing antimicrobial fabric masks.
But what are the standards of a good antimicrobial fabric mask that can protect its users from air pollutants and infectious diseases? Find out about them now and see which standards Dony antimicrobial fabric masks meet.
Standards of a good antibacterial fabric mask
In fact, up to now, there has been no uniform international set of standards for antibacterial fabric masks in all countries. In other words, each country and territory region may have a different code of standards for these items.
For instance, when it comes to the efficiency of fabric in fighting back mildew, the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) applies the AATCC TM30 and the AATCC TM147 standards. However, the Switzerland utilizes the ISO 11721, ISO/DIS 20645, EN ISO 20645, and SN195 920.
However, as we have researched and compiled the most common standards that many developed countries use, an excellent antibacterial fabric mask should meet several standards among the following ones:
- ASTM F2299/F2299M-03(2017) – Standard for the initial efficiency of materials against the penetration of particulates
- ASTM F2101-19 – Standard for assessing the Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of antibacterial materials
- ASTM F2100-19 – Standard specification for the performance of medical materials
- ASTM F1862/F1862M-17 – Standard for resistance of masks against the penetration of synthetic blood
- ASTM F1494-14 – Standard terminology related to protective fabrics
- ASTM E2149-13a – Standard for assessing the antimicrobial performance of antimicrobial agents in dynamic contact conditions
- ASTM E 2149 – Standard for evaluating the antimicrobial performance of immobilized antimicrobial agents in dynamic contact conditions
- AATCC 100 – Standard for quantitatively evaluating the antimicrobial qualities of textiles during 24 hours of contact by two criteria: bactericidal (killing bacteria) and bacteriostatic (inhibiting bacteria growth) performance.
- AATCC 147 – Standard for measuring the antibacterial performance of textile materials
- ISO/NP 18266 – Performance requirements for protective items against infective agents
- ISO 20743 – Standard for determining the germicide performance of finished antibacterial textile products
- ISO 17299-1:2014 – Determination of deodorant property
- EN 14126 – Standard for the protection performance of clothing against infectious agents.
- EN 14683:2014 European Standard specifies requirements and test methods on design, construction, and performance of antimicrobial masks to restrain the transmission of infective agents.
- SN 195924 – Swiss standard on determining the antibacterial performance using the germ count method
- JIS L1902 – Japanese standard specifies qualitative and quantitative test methods to assess the germicide performance of antibacterial textile products.
- CE (Conformité Européenne) certification shows that a product meets all quality and safety standards to be imported to the European market.
- FDA certification guarantees a product is safe enough to be introduced to the USA market.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification specifies the quality control process of manufacturing face masks in particular.
- TUV Reach – Certification shows that no toxic chemical is used in the product.
In addition to the above standards, there are still many standards else that you can encounter. Nevertheless, those are the most common and trusted standards all over the world that a good antibacterial fabric mask should meet.
We repeat here that no product is certified to comply with all of the above standards, which is also unnecessary. You have to find models that meet one or several of the above criteria in different aspects, such as containing no toxic substance for users, high effectiveness against splashing droplets, bacteria, airborne pollutants, etc.
Extra standards of a premium antibacterial fabric mask
Apart from meeting the standards for bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE), splash resistance, biocompatibility, microbial cleanliness, and particle filtration efficiency, the best options should have a high score for the breathability parameter.
A good mask is not something that safeguards you very effectively but does not let you breathe. According to studies, the maximum parameter of the breathing resistance level should not exceed 2.0 mmH2O.
One more critical point is the capability to resist UV. High-grade antibacterial fabric masks must also protect human skin from 90% of the damage of sunlight and other UV sources.
What standards do Dony antibacterial fabric masks comply with?
Dony antibacterial fabric masks are high-quality products that are certified by CE, FDA, ISO 9001:2015, TUV Reach, INTERTEK, and the Vietnam authority.
Furthermore, customers can be assured that the breathing resistance parameter of our masks is 1.8 mmH2O, allowing wearers to breathe just like without a mask. And Dony masks can resist up to 99.95% of UV damage, too.
No matter what standards are set by anybody, a high-quality antibacterial fabric mask should have comprehensive protection measures against bacteria, viruses, germs, airborne pollutants, UV, and allow wearers to breathe at ease.
Luckily, you do not have to look for such a product anywhere else since Dony antibacterial fabric masks can do all of these above things beyond your expectations.
Be assured as our products have been certified by numerous reputed organizations and authorities as well as exported to strict markets in Europe, America, Japan, China, Korea, and so on!
About Dony Mask Brand:
Dony wholesale face masks custom complies with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health (both protect the community and protect yourself, breathe cleaner air). Dony mask quality has passed the stringent standards in the world, including FDA Certification, CE Certification (Conformité Européenne), ISO 9001: 2015 Certification, Certification for Free Export, Certification of chemical safety (TUV Reach), aseptic inspection certificate, global INTERTEK inspection certificate: 100 point water resistance (maximum level), over 99.9% antibacterial (from new – up to 60 times washed), UV resistant at 99.95 points (Excellent Protection level – corresponding to high-class suncream). Breathing resistance (mmH2O) at 1.8 (excellent level) – proves comfortably breathable when wearing a face mask.
So far, Dony has exported tens of millions of Dony Mask anti-drop cloth antibacterial masks to: South Africa, China, African, Los Angeles, USA, Australia, California, Canada, UK, Dubai, Europe, Kenya, Ireland, New York, Arabic, Belgium, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Kazakhstan, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Sweden, Hungary, Belarus, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Serbia, Denmark, Slovakia, Norway, KSA, Persian, Brazil, Kypros, Iraq, Israel, Liban, Argentina, etc.
At the same time, businesses actively deploy the production of epidemic-support products and produce quality medical protective clothing according to international standards.
Alibaba profile: https://donymask.trustpass.alibaba.com/
Globalsources profile: https://donygarment.manufacturer.globalsources.com/
In the evening of 5th June 2020, Dony Garment Company and other Vietnamese enterprises has donated medical supplies to the US people.
At the ceremony, Mr. Daniel Kritenbrink, U.S. Ambassador in Vietnam has extended his heartfelt gratitude and confirmed that Operation USA Organization which based in Los Angeles, USA will distribute these medical supplies to needed places such as California, New York, etc.
|⭐ Hotline||✅ +84985310123|
|⭐ Office & Sample Factory||✅ 142/4 Bau cat 2, 12 Ward, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet nam|
|⭐ Website||✅ https://garment.dony.vn/|
DONY MASK: The Covid-19 Mask – Premium Cloth Face Mask Manufacturer (washable/reusable, FDA/CE/DGA)
Henry Pham (Pham Quang Anh), CEO of DONY Garment
This year, we have found that many international buyers are seeking new suppliers based in nations outside of China and Thailand to purchase many goods and products, including uniforms, workwear, reusable cloth face mask, and protective clothing.
At DONY Garment, we are proud to welcome international customers, especially those based in the US, Canada, the Middle East, and the EU market to discover the professional production line at our factory in Vietnam.
We guarantee our products are of the highest quality, at an affordable cost, and easy to transport across the world.