Dony is committed to offering 100% sterilized masks. If germs are found, we will take full responsibility. On-time delivery with high-quality products: Provide a 100% money refund if Dony does not follow this commitment.
How to Verify The Quality of Dony Mask- Is It Really Good Or Not??
Recently you keep hearing about Dony cloth face masks, and you wonder whether you can trust in this Vietnamese manufacturer. Click to figure out the answer.
It is essential to find a reliable supplier, especially when it comes to a health commodity like face masks.
You have recently heard a lot about Dony – a Vietnamese manufacturer of 3-Ply Antibacterial Mask. Both their product quality and incentive policies for distributors are so favorable that you wonder whether it is a scam or legit.
Then, we must confirm that Dony is a verified brand that you can trust in and do business with.
Keep reading, and you will find the reasons why!
1 A Brief about Dony Company
Dony Garment is the leading company in designing and manufacturing face masks, uniforms, and workwear in the South of Vietnam.
Especially, their products are now distributed nearly worldwide via various exclusive distributors. The company is now striving to become No.1 wholesale exporters of fashion and uniform garments in Vietnam – to the U.S, Europe, and other Asian countries.
2 How to Verify The Quality of Dony Masks?
Good to know, it is not very hard to verify the business of Dony Garment, in general, and Dony Face Masks, in particular, because the company provides detailed information on their website.
3 Clear contact information
Our very first impression on Dony Garment is that all information about the company, products, certifications, and distributors are easy to access.
Accordingly, the company has a large manufacturing plant in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, to produce up to 275,000 pieces of masks per day. Thus, you can rest assured that Dony can meet all your demands in terms of quality and quantities.
4 Quality products and manufacturing process
Video about Dony Masks
With years of experience in manufacturing garment products, Dony has quickly researched and developed quality products to protect consumers from the Covid-19 pandemic.
In specific, the company introduced Dony 3-Ply Antibacterial Mask in 2019. Soon after, these masks are increasingly trusted by both domestic and international consumers.
Unlike surgical face masks produced for single-use, the Dony 3-Ply Antibacterial Mask is enhanced with multiple layers of washable antibacterial fabric. As a result, consumers can expect extra protection against droplets, splashes, or even the spread of Coronavirus.
5 Accordingly, there are 3 layers available
- The outer layer is completed resistant against liquid so that harmful droplets will never have a chance to stick to the face mask, let alone cause any injection.
- Then, the middle layer is active to prevent up to 99.9% common bacteria and 99.95% UV rays thanks to its quality material and UPF 50+ capacity. More excitingly, this layer will stay durable and efficient even after repeated washes.
- Finally, there is an entirely fresh innermost ply that is made of antibacterial materials. This layer is the most important to prevent microbes and viruses.
More interestingly, all finished Dony 3-Ply Antibacterial Masks that meet the quality inspection are carefully packaged, sterilized, and sealed with modern machines. Workers hardly involved in this process to avoid injections to the masks from outsides.
Besides the quality, we also appreciate that the Dony 3-Ply Antibacterial Masks feature a fit and breathable comfort so that consumers can wear them on for the whole day.
6 Quality certifications
All features above seem so good to be true that you suspect whether the manufacturer has over-advertised.
Do not worry any longer that there are many certifications to guarantee the quality of their masks. Specifically, Dony 3-Ply Antibacterial Mask meets almost all certifications in the industry.
- Certificate of registration (U.S FDA): This certificate is extended to 50 states and other territories of the U.S to protect the public health when it comes to safety, efficacy, as well as security of products. In sum, the face masks of Dony are quality enough to be exported to the U.S market.
- CE certification: The CE is subjected to the safety of products in European directives, including the face masks.
- ISO 9001:2015: ISO is the most frequent international safety management system. By being certified by the ISO 9001:2015, Dony 3-Ply Antibacterial Mask focuses on customers’ demands and satisfaction.
- Certificate by INTERTEK: The quality of Dony 3-Ply Antibacterial Mask is also confirmed by INTERTEK to meet both internal and external standards. Accordingly, Dony masks are water-resistant, antibacterial, washable, UV-resistant, etc.
Besides, there are other certifications for your reference, such as TUV Reach, Inspection by Vietnam certification center, Minister of Health’s testing certification, etc.
7 Now, Dony Is Open to Worldwide Distributors
To date, Dony has exported tens of millions of Dony antibacterial cloth masks to the markets of South Africa, China, African, USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Dubai, Europe, Kenya, Ireland, Arabic, Belgium, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Kazakhstan, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Sweden, Hungary, Belarus, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Serbia, Denmark, Slovakia, Norway, KSA, Persian, Brazil, Kypros, Iraq, Israel, Liban, Argentina, Palestine, Liberia, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Uzbekistan, South Korea, Japan, Russia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Mexico, India, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Panama, Bolivia, Armenia, Austria,…
You now can rest assured about the quality of Dony masks, can’t you?
Then, do you want to become their exclusive distributor in the foreign market? – If yes, you can expect many benefits, as follow:
- Favorable wholesale prices and order prioritization;
- Exclusive protection polity;
- Supports in customers and marketing activities; FREE product samples; and certifications; etc.
In the evening of 5th June 2020, Dony Garment Company and other Vietnamese enterprises have donated medical supplies to the US people.
At the ceremony, Mr. Daniel Kritenbrink, U.S. Ambassador in Vietnam has extended his heartfelt gratitude and confirmed that Operation USA Organization which based in Los Angeles, USA will distribute these medical supplies to needed places such as California, New York, etc.
|⭐ Hotline||✅ +84985310123|
|⭐ Office & Sample Factory||✅ 142/4 Bau cat 2, 12 Ward, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet nam|
|⭐ Website||✅ https://garment.dony.vn/|
Henry Pham (Pham Quang Anh), CEO of DONY Garment
This year, we have found that many international buyers are seeking new suppliers based in nations outside of China and Thailand to purchase many goods and products, including uniforms, workwear, reusable cloth face mask, and protective clothing.
At DONY Garment, we are proud to welcome international customers, especially those based in the US, Canada, the Middle East, and the EU market to discover the professional production line at our factory in Vietnam.
We guarantee our products are of the highest quality, at an affordable cost, and easy to transport across the world.